This is the definitive guide if you are thinking about buying 128gb u3. We’ve compared 128gb u3 to every other product on the market and looked at expert reviews to find the best product for your needs.
Top 10 128gb u3 : Editor’s Recommendations
Top 10 Best 128gb u3 Reviews in 2022
How we pick the best 128gb u3
Our team has researched various [replace_keywords] over the years. We conduct multiple and repeated performance analyses on each model to rate quality, material, price, and more. We put each product through more than 15 individual tests during our analysis. Furthermore, we researched customer feedback to determine which 128gb u3 had the best potential based on our experience with these products. We take into account several rating metrics when analyzing 128gb u3, these ware:
- Overall Performance
- Product Quality
- Build Materials
- Value for Money
- Ease of Use
- Warranty Policy
- Customer Support, and more.
1. Samsung Evo Plus Class 10 UHS-I microSDXC U3 with Adapter (128GB MB-MC128GA/APC)
- Model: MB-MC128G/APC
- Read:up to 100MB/s with UHS-1 interface Write:up to 90MB/s with UHS-1 interface
- UHS-I, compatible to HS interface, Grade 3, Class 10, 4K
- 4-Proof protection: Waterproof, Temperature proof,X-ray proof, Magnet proof
Additional Info :
2. SAMSUNG: EVO Select 128GB MicroSDXC UHS-I U3 100MB/s Full HD & 4K UHD Memory Card with Adapter (MB-ME128HA)
- IDEAL FOR RECORDING 4K UHD VIDEO: Samsung microSD EVO Select is perfect for high res photos, gaming, music, tablets, laptops, action cameras, DSLR’s, drones, smartphones (Galaxy S20 5G, S20 5G, S20 Ultra 5G, S10, S10 , S10e, S9, S9 , Note9, S8, S8 , Note8, S7, S7 Edge, etc. ), Android devices and more
- ULTRA FAST READ WRITE SPEEDS: Up to 100MB S Read and 60MB S Write Speeds; UHS Speed Class U3 and Speed Class 10 (Performance May Vary Based on Host Device, Interface, Usage Conditions, and Other Factors)
- BUILT TO LAST RELIABILITY: Memory Card Is Also Water Proof, Temperature Proof, X Ray Proof and Magnetic Proof
- EXTENDED COMPATIBILITY: Includes Full Size Adapter for Use in Cameras, Laptops and Desktop Computers. Operating Voltage-2.7 3.6V
- 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 10 Year Limited Does Not Extend to Dashcam , CCTV, Surveillance Camera and Other Write Intensive Uses
Additional Info :
3. SAMSUNG EVO Select Micro SD-Memory-Card + Adapter, 128GB microSDXC 130MB/s Full HD & 4K UHD, UHS-I, U3, A2, V30, Expanded Storage for Android Smartphones, Tablets, Nintendo-Switch (MB-ME128KA/AM)
- ALL THE SPACE YOU NEED: Store lots of media on your phone with this micro SD memory card, load games on your Nintendo Switch and other devices, and download more apps on your tablet at top-notch speed.
- FAST AND SMOOTH: Superfast U3, class 10 rated transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s¹,²and UHS-I Interface.³
- EXPAND AND STORE BIG: The EVO Select card ranges from 64GB – 512GB, allowing you to record high-quality footage on your DJI drone, store it, and transfer it between devices.
- YOU’RE FULLY PROTECTED: EVO Plus takes on life’s adventures with water⁴, temperature⁵, X-ray⁶, ⁷magnet, drop⁸, and wears⁹ out protection. Backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
- ¹Speed and rating apply to 128GB, 256GB and 512GB cards. 64GB card is U1 rated, with transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s. ²Stated performance is achieved by using EVO Plus microSD cards with Samsung readers. ³Ratings apply to 128GB and 256GB cards. 32GB and 64GB card is A1, V10, UHS-I rated.⁴Water proof: withstand up to 72 hours in seawater. ⁵Temperature proof: operating temperatures of -25 C to 85 C; non-operating temperatures of -40 C to 85 C. ⁶X-Ray Proof: up to 100mGy, equal to airport X-ray machines. ⁷Magnetic-Proof up to 15,000 gauss, or the magnetic field equivalent of a high-field MRI. ⁸Drop: withstand drops up to 5meters (16.4 feet)⁹ Wearout: up to 10,000 swipes.
Additional Info :
4. SanDisk 128GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter – Up to 160MB/s, C10, U3, V30, 4K, A2, Micro SD – SDSQXA1-128G-GN6MA
- Up to 160MB/s read speeds to save time transferring high res images and 4K UHD videos (2); Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- Up to 90MB/s write speeds for fast shooting; Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- 4K UHD and Full HD Ready with UHS speed class 3 (U3) and video speed class 30 (V30)
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in app performance
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions: Temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof and x ray Proof
- Get the SanDisk memory zone app for easy file management (available on Google Play)
- Order with your Alexa enabled device; Just ask ‘Alexa, order SanDisk microSD’
Additional Info :
5. PNY 128GB Premier-X Class 10 U3 V30 microSDXC Flash Memory Card – 100MB/s, Class 10, U3, V30, A1, 4K UHD, Full HD, UHS-I, micro SD
- Class 10, U3, V30 speed class performance with read speeds up to 100MB/s for fast and smooth burst mode HD Photography and 4K Ultra HD Videography
- A1 App Performance enables apps to run directly from the microSD card, delivering faster app launch and performance. A1 provides minimally 1500 IOPS (Read) and 500 IOPS (Write)
- Record and transfer videos, photos, music, files and more from microSD enabled host devices such as Android smartphones and tablets, action and surveillance cameras, drones, computers and more
- Included SD adapter for compatibility with SD enabled host devices including DSLR cameras, video cameras, desktops, and laptops
- Reliable & Durable: Magnet Proof, Shock Proof, Temperature Proof, Waterproof
Additional Info :
6. Nextbase 128GB U3 Micro SD Memory Card – with Adapter – Compatible with Nextbase in-Car Dash Cams Series 1 and 2
- HD QUALITY: The U3 microSD card allows your Dash Cams to record videos in full HD, 1440p or 4k quality for the route ahead, allowing you to capture every important detail that could be crucial in an insurance claim
- MICRO SD ADAPTER: This product comes with a microSD adapter allowing you to easily connect to your computer and review files or watch recordings more conveniently as well as download any relevant clips
- STORAGE SIZE: The U3 microSD card has 128GB of storage space allowing you to record and capture approximately 16 hours of HD footage or 8 hours when using rear-view camera modules
- COMPATIBILITY: The U3 128GB microSD and adapter is the perfect partner for all Nextbase Dash Cams for both series 1 and series 2. The U3 speed provided is required for 4k recording and Dash Cams with the rear-view camera models attached
- FILE SPEED: The Nextbase 128GB SD card has up to 100 MB/s read speed and 60 MB/s write speed allowing fast and easy file transfers from the card to your computer as well as precise loop recording
Additional Info :
7. SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card – C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card – SDSDXXY-128G-GN4IN
- Shot speeds up to 90MB/s, transfer speeds up to 170MB/s [requires a compatible device capable of reaching such speeds, such as the SanDisk SD UHS I card reader (sold separately)] | Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors 1MB=1,000,000 bytes; X = 150KB/sec
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video (1) and sequential burst mode photography, (1)Full HD (1920×1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. Compatibility – Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (V30)(2) | (2)UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices; UHS video speed class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions (3): Temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof, and X ray Proof, (3)Card only
- System ram type: ddr3l_1600_sdram
Additional Info :
8. SanDisk 128GB High Endurance Video MicroSDXC Card with Adapter for Dash Cam and Home Monitoring systems – C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, Micro SD Card – SDSQQNR-128G-GN6IA
- Ideal for dash cams and home monitoring systems
- Designed for high endurance so you can record for up to 20,000 hours with no worries (Actual hours of video saved less; Up to 20,000 hours for 256GB; 10,000 hours for 128GB; 5,000 hours for 64GB; and 2,500 hours for 32GB)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature proof, waterproof, shockproof and x ray proof(2)
- Save more videos with capacities up to 256GB (1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes; Actual user storage less)
- Record and save more Full HD or 4K videos(3) with capacities up to 256GB (Compatible device required; Full HD (1920×1080) and/or 4K UHD (3840×2160) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes, usage conditions and other factors)
Additional Info :
9. SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Memory Card – C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card – SDSDXXD-128G-GN4IN
- Save time with card offload speeds of up to 200MB/s powered by SanDisk QuickFlow Technology (Up to 200MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec. SanDisk QuickFlow Technology is only available for 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB capacities. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.)
- Pair with the SanDisk Professional PRO-READER SD and microSD to achieve maximum speeds (sold separately)
- Shot speeds up to 90MB/s (Write speed up to 90MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec.)
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video and sequential burst mode photography (Full HD (1920×1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See HD page on SanDisk site.)
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) (UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See the SD Association’s official website.)
Additional Info :
10. SAMSUNG (MB-ME128GA/AM) 128GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC EVO Select Memory Card with Full-Size Adapter
- Ideal for recording 4K UHD video: Samsung MicroSD Evo is perfect for high-res photos, gaming, music, tablets, laptops, action cameras, dslr’s, drones, smartphones (Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, S9, S9+, Note9, S8, S8+, Note8, S7, S7 Edge, etc.), Android devices and more
- Durability rugged & lightweight; 2 meter drop test rated; IP54
- Built to last reliability: Shock proof memory card is also water proof, temperature proof, x-ray proof and magnetic proof
- Extended compatibility: Includes full-size adapter for use in Cameras, Laptops and Desktop Computers
- 10-year limited warranty: 10-year limited warranty does not extend to Dashcam, CCTV, Surveillance Camera and other write-intensive uses; Warranty for SD adapter is limited to 1 year
Additional Info :
The Ultimate Buying Guide of 128gb u3
If you are shopping for a 128gb u3, check out this guide to decide what to buy. This ultimate buying guide for 128gb u3 covers the basics of choosing a product. In simple language, concise and organized in an easy-to-follow format, here are some basic instructions anyone can use as a guide to sound decision-making.
- Choose a product that is made of high-quality materials. This will ensure that it lasts for years and doesn’t need to be replaced.
- Find a product that is easy to use and doesn’t require special training or skills.
- Look for a product that is affordable and fits within your budget.
- Select a product that has good customer reviews and testimonials. This will give you an idea of how well it works in real-life situations.
- Look for a product that comes with a warranty or guarantee. This will give you peace of mind in case anything goes wrong with it.
- Select a product that has a reputation for reliability.
- Choose a durable product to withstand the elements and last for years.
How much do I want to spend?
You first need to decide how much money you want to spend on your new 128gb u3. You don’t want to go over budget, but it’s also important that you don’t buy something that won’t meet your needs. If you’re only going to use it once in a while or if there aren’t any existing features that will benefit from an upgrade, then it might not be worth spending more on an expensive option. If you’re going to use the 128gb u3 a lot, it’s worth spending a big budget on something that will last longer and work better.
What features do I need?
You should also consider the features that are important to you. If you’re unsure which features matter most, check out the product guide on what makes a good 128gb u3. With so many features, it can be hard to know which are important and which aren’t. Some features are more important than others, so you should consider how often you’ll use each one before buying anything. If you only want to upgrade because of a single feature that’s not very useful to you, then don’t waste your money. Instead, look for a product with everything else but that one thing.
Do I want a standard or premium model?
Next, you’ll need to decide whether you want a standard or premium version of the 128gb u3. There are many different products on the market, but they can be generally divided into standard and premium. Standard models tend to be cheaper, while premium versions offer more features at higher prices. The difference between the two types is often in the materials’ quality and how many features they offer. Standard models will generally have fewer features than premium versions, but this may not be an issue if all you want is a basic model.
Is it worth the price tag?
Before you buy 128gb u3, you must ask yourself: “Is it worth the price?” If you’re spending money on 128gb u3, it must be worth it. You should never spend money on something that won’t be useful or that you won’t use. If you’re not sure, wait. You may find a better deal later or decide you don’t need it. If you decide it’s worth the price, buy it! You’ll be happy that you did.
How do I know if 128gb u3 is right for me?
When looking for a 128gb u3, it’s important to think about what you want to get out of it. The best way to do this is to list all the important features for you and then compare the different products on the market. If one feature is most important to you, ensure that the 128gb u3 has that feature. If not, it’s not right for you. To find the perfect product that meets your needs, it’s important to do some research. You can start by reading reviews on sites like Amazon and comparing prices at different stores. If you’re still unsure which product is right for you, ask a friend or family member who owns one!
What is the best brand and model to buy?
There are many brands of 128gb u3, but not all of them are worth your money or time. The best brand is the one that will give you the most value for your money. When choosing a brand, look at its reputation and reviews from other users like yourself. It’s also important to know what features come with every model and what extra extras you have to pay extra for later down the road. This way, you can make an informed decision about what type of 128gb u3 suits your needs best before making a purchase decision.