This is the definitive guide if you are thinking about buying 12 inch slim subwoofer. We’ve compared 12 inch slim subwoofer to every other product on the market and looked at expert reviews to find the best product for your needs.
Top 10 12 inch slim subwoofer : Editor’s Recommendations
Top 10 Best 12 inch slim subwoofer Reviews in 2022
How we pick the best 12 inch slim subwoofer
Our team has researched various [replace_keywords] over the years. We conduct multiple and repeated performance analyses on each model to rate quality, material, price, and more. We put each product through more than 15 individual tests during our analysis. Furthermore, we researched customer feedback to determine which 12 inch slim subwoofer had the best potential based on our experience with these products. We take into account several rating metrics when analyzing 12 inch slim subwoofer, these ware:
- Overall Performance
- Product Quality
- Build Materials
- Value for Money
- Ease of Use
- Warranty Policy
- Customer Support, and more.
1. Rockville Rws12ca Slim 1200 Watt 12″ Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure
- Rockville Rws12ca slim 1200 Watt 12″ Amplified powered car Subwoofer Enclosure.
- 1200 watts peak power output. 300 watts RMS. 12″ Super slim subwoofer.
- Ultra stiff composite pulp cone with Kevlar reinforcement. 3D molded acrylic dust cap. Expanded & Rolled Steal basket.
- High density laminated foam Surround. High power strontium magnet with ultra Saturated high BL motor structure.
- Vented core magnet motor structure. 2″ High temperature aluminum voice coil. 8mm washer & yoke plates. 13.6mm Peak-to-Peak x-max. 70oz.
- Magnet motor structure. Super slim sealed MDF enclosure design. Aviation grade black tweet Carpet with embroidered logo.
- Black texture synthetic Leather front panel. Impedance: 4-ohms. Frequency Response: 38hz-500hz. Spl @ 1W/1M: 96Db.
- Dimensions: 24″ Length x 15″ Height 4.37″ Top depth x 6.65″ Bottom depth. Built-in 300 watts RMS/ 1200 Watt mono block amplifier.
- 150Mv – 5V variable input level. 24Db low Pass Crossover frequency 50hz-250hz. Low level RCA inputs.
- High level speaker level input with auto start music sense. RJ11 jack for dash mounted bass remote.
Additional Info :
2. Rockville RWS12CA Slim 1200 Watt 12″ Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure + Wire Kit
- Package Includes: (1) Rockville RWS12CA Slim 1200 Watt 12″ Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure.(1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA
- Features of RWS12CA: Rockville RWS12CA Slim 1200 Watt 12″ Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure.1200 Watts Peak power output.300 Watts RMS.12″ Super Slim Subwoofer.Ultra Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement.3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap.Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket.High Density Laminated Foam Surround.High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure.Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure.
- 2″ High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil.8mm Washer & Yoke Plates.13.6mm Peak-to-Peak X-Max.70oz.Magnet Motor Structure.Super Slim Sealed MDF Enclosure Design.Aviation Grade Black Tweet Carpet with Embroidered Logo.Black Texture Synthetic Leather Front Panel.Impedance: 4-ohms.Frequency response: 38Hz-500Hz.SPL @ 1w/1m: 96dB.Dimensions: 24″ Length x 15″ Height 4.37″ Top Depth x 6.65″ Bottom depth
- Features of RWK81: Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit.(1) 17′ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable.17′ 8 Gauge Translucent Blue Super Flex Power Cables.17′ 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable.17′ 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire.3′ 8 Gauge Super Flex Ground Wire.Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder.60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse.
- 7′ Split Tube Loom.Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets.Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility.PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
Additional Info :
3. KICKER TRTP 12-inch (30cm) Thin Down Firing Subwoofer and Passive Radiator Enclosure, 2-Ohm, RoHS Compliant
- Forced-Air Cooling helps our CompRT subs run 20 percent cooler
- ONE 12″ thin-mount CompRT subwoofer and a high-output reFLEX passive radiator which intensifies bass output
- Easily mounts in cargo area with no space issues, and resists stacking weight
- Minimal mounting depth without sacrificing musical punch
- True, hard-hitting KICKER bass from a shallow-mount design
Additional Info :
4. Monoprice – 135847 Ssw-12 Powered Slim Subwoofer – 12 Inch – Black with Ported Design, 150 Watts, Lowprofile Includes On-Wall Mounting Brackets
- Slim, low profile: the Monoprice ssw-12 features a ported cabinet that’s designed to deliver ample bass output from a slim, low profile enclosure. You can slide it 7.0″ Under your favorite chair or sofa, place it behind your TV stand, or even mount it on your living room wall.
- 12″ Ported design: the ssw-12 features a full-sized 12″ Woofer housed in a ported, bass-reflex enclosure that is designed to maximize bass output from its slim, low profile design. With a frequency response that extends down to 20Hz, you won’t have to skimp on the bass.
- Powerful amplifier: the ssw-12 is outfitted with a 150-watt amplifier signed specifically for subwoofers. It features the ability to set volume, low pass filter, and is equipped with both line level RCA jacks and speaker level terminal inputs.
- Service & support: Contact our technical support team for questions about our products, troubleshooting, or even Suggestions for products to fit your particular needs.
- Quality at a fair price: Monoprice rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
Additional Info :
5. Kicker TL7T Single Square 600 Watt RMS 12 Inch 2 Ohm Solo Baric Subwoofer with Thin Enclosure and Big Bass for Car Audio Stereo Systems, Black
- THIN, SHALLOW DESIGN: Kicker 46TL7T122 TL7T 12-inch Solo-Baric Subwoofer with a thin enclosure provides big bass and offers a slim design to fit easily under or behind your seats
- 20-PERCENT MORE BASS: Square Shaped Subwoofer technology in Kicker’s L7T series delivers 20-percent more cone area meaning more air movement for more bass
- CONTINUOUS POWER HANDLING: 1200 watts of power is the maximum recommended amplifier power that can run through this subwoofer; 600 Watt RMS
- NEW, LOUDER DESIGN: Innovative acoustic engineers designed the largest voice coil and magnet system possible for this thin subwoofer
- MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED: Mounts easily under or behind seats with included hardware; Color: Black; Dimensions (D x W x H): 7.75 x 13.75 x 21.5 inches; Weight: 32 pounds
Additional Info :
6. KICKER CompRT 12″(30cm) subwoofer in Thin Profile encl, 2ohm, RoHS Compliant
- Active thin-mount CompRT Subwoofer paired with passive ReFLEX sub for deep bass
- CompRT features Forced-Air Cooling – 20% cooler for increased reliability
- Compact enclosures with tough MDF construction for behind or under the seat
Additional Info :
7. Kicker 48TCWRT122 COMPRT12 12″ 1000w Slim Subwoofer+Box+Mono Amplifier+Amp Kit
- Package Includes: (1) KICKER 48TCWRT122 CompRT 12″ 1000w Slim Car Subwoofer+Sub Box Enclosure COMPRT12, (1) Rockville dB12 2000 Watt Peak/500 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Amp, (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA’s
- Features of RWK41: 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable, 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables, 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable, 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire, 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire, Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder, 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, 7’ Split Tube Loom, Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Features of dB12: Rockville dB12 2000 Watt Peak/500 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Amp, Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc), – 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N, - 4 Ohm: 300 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N, Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc), - 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel
- – 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel, High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply, Designed, Engineered, Developed, and Quality Controlled in the USA, Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry, Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz, Subsonic Filter: 15Hz – 55Hz, Phase Control Switch 0-180 degrees, Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry, Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control, Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer, Mute and Delay Soft Start System, RCA Preamp Line Output
8. Gravity GSC-W12P 1200 Watts Max Power 600W RMS 12 Inch Car Audio Compact Under Seat Slim Powered Stereo Subwoofer Enclosure 12″ Elite Sub Great for All Vehicles
- 12″ Active Trunk Box Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1200 Watts RMS Power: 600 Watts
- External Bass Level Remote Control Included
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 200Hz
- RCA, Variable Input Sensitivity: 165mV-4.5V
Additional Info :
9. PIONEER 12″ Single 1500W Slim Box W WOOF
- 1, 500w Max / 400w RMS
- 2 ohms Single Voice Coil
- Rubber Surround
- Fully Covered Steel Mesh Grille
- Carpeted Enclosure with Embroidered Logo
Additional Info :
10. Rockford FOSGATE R2SD4-12 12″ 500W Car Shallow Mount Slim Subwoofer Sub R2SD412
- SUBWOOFER: The Rockford Fosgate R2SD4 12 12 Inch 500 Watt Shallow Mount Subwoofer is built to give you the bass you desire when space is limited
- WATTAGE: 500 watts max power; 250 watts RMS power
- FEATURES: The R2SD4 12 also features a mica injected polypropylene cone, 12 gauge compression terminals, an integrated PVC trim ring, a liner spider with embedded 16 gauge tinsel leads, and a StampCast basket with integrated spider venting.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Optimized for sealed enclosures; CEA 2031 compliant; Magnet weight: 51 ounces; Sound pressure level: 85 dB
- DIMENSIONS: 14 x 14 x 6 inches
Additional Info :
The Ultimate Buying Guide of 12 inch slim subwoofer
If you are shopping for a 12 inch slim subwoofer, check out this guide to decide what to buy. This ultimate buying guide for 12 inch slim subwoofer covers the basics of choosing a product. In simple language, concise and organized in an easy-to-follow format, here are some basic instructions anyone can use as a guide to sound decision-making.
- Choose a product that is made of high-quality materials. This will ensure that it lasts for years and doesn’t need to be replaced.
- Find a product that is easy to use and doesn’t require special training or skills.
- Look for a product that is affordable and fits within your budget.
- Select a product that has good customer reviews and testimonials. This will give you an idea of how well it works in real-life situations.
- Look for a product that comes with a warranty or guarantee. This will give you peace of mind in case anything goes wrong with it.
- Select a product that has a reputation for reliability.
- Choose a durable product to withstand the elements and last for years.
How much do I want to spend?
You first need to decide how much money you want to spend on your new 12 inch slim subwoofer. You don’t want to go over budget, but it’s also important that you don’t buy something that won’t meet your needs. If you’re only going to use it once in a while or if there aren’t any existing features that will benefit from an upgrade, then it might not be worth spending more on an expensive option. If you’re going to use the 12 inch slim subwoofer a lot, it’s worth spending a big budget on something that will last longer and work better.
What features do I need?
You should also consider the features that are important to you. If you’re unsure which features matter most, check out the product guide on what makes a good 12 inch slim subwoofer. With so many features, it can be hard to know which are important and which aren’t. Some features are more important than others, so you should consider how often you’ll use each one before buying anything. If you only want to upgrade because of a single feature that’s not very useful to you, then don’t waste your money. Instead, look for a product with everything else but that one thing.
Do I want a standard or premium model?
Next, you’ll need to decide whether you want a standard or premium version of the 12 inch slim subwoofer. There are many different products on the market, but they can be generally divided into standard and premium. Standard models tend to be cheaper, while premium versions offer more features at higher prices. The difference between the two types is often in the materials’ quality and how many features they offer. Standard models will generally have fewer features than premium versions, but this may not be an issue if all you want is a basic model.
Is it worth the price tag?
Before you buy 12 inch slim subwoofer, you must ask yourself: “Is it worth the price?” If you’re spending money on 12 inch slim subwoofer, it must be worth it. You should never spend money on something that won’t be useful or that you won’t use. If you’re not sure, wait. You may find a better deal later or decide you don’t need it. If you decide it’s worth the price, buy it! You’ll be happy that you did.
How do I know if 12 inch slim subwoofer is right for me?
When looking for a 12 inch slim subwoofer, it’s important to think about what you want to get out of it. The best way to do this is to list all the important features for you and then compare the different products on the market. If one feature is most important to you, ensure that the 12 inch slim subwoofer has that feature. If not, it’s not right for you. To find the perfect product that meets your needs, it’s important to do some research. You can start by reading reviews on sites like Amazon and comparing prices at different stores. If you’re still unsure which product is right for you, ask a friend or family member who owns one!
What is the best brand and model to buy?
There are many brands of 12 inch slim subwoofer, but not all of them are worth your money or time. The best brand is the one that will give you the most value for your money. When choosing a brand, look at its reputation and reviews from other users like yourself. It’s also important to know what features come with every model and what extra extras you have to pay extra for later down the road. This way, you can make an informed decision about what type of 12 inch slim subwoofer suits your needs best before making a purchase decision.