This is the definitive guide if you are thinking about buying 11 foot pull down attic stairs. We’ve compared 11 foot pull down attic stairs to every other product on the market and looked at expert reviews to find the best product for your needs.
Top 10 11 foot pull down attic stairs : Editor’s Recommendations
Top 10 Best 11 foot pull down attic stairs Reviews in 2022
How we pick the best 11 foot pull down attic stairs
Our team has researched various [replace_keywords] over the years. We conduct multiple and repeated performance analyses on each model to rate quality, material, price, and more. We put each product through more than 15 individual tests during our analysis. Furthermore, we researched customer feedback to determine which 11 foot pull down attic stairs had the best potential based on our experience with these products. We take into account several rating metrics when analyzing 11 foot pull down attic stairs, these ware:
- Overall Performance
- Product Quality
- Build Materials
- Value for Money
- Ease of Use
- Warranty Policy
- Customer Support, and more.
1. Attic Stairs Carbon Steel Pull Down Loft Stairs, Folding Wall Mount Attic Ladder 11ft
- Vertical Height: The maximum vertical height is 3.5m/11.4ft. Wall fixing frame size: 60*70cm/23.6*27.6 in. This is its maximum safe height.
- Wall Mounted: This attic wall ladder is wall mounted, simple, elegant, practical, retractable and has a small footprint. It cannot be mounted on and pulled from the ceiling, it should be mounted on a vertical wall or vertical plane.
- High Quality: The special S-shaped chord used in the attic access ladder increases the load-carrying capacity while making it more durable. Maximum load capacity: 660 lbs. But that doesn’t mean this attic wall ladder can stand several people at a time. For your safety, you should go up one by one.
- Wide Application: This step staircase can be widely used on the top of attics and cottages. It is convenient to go upstairs and downstairs. Pull down when in use, shrink up when not in use, and take up no space.
- Tip: For your safety, do not overload carrying capacity. A minimum of three people is required for installation.
Additional Info :
2. TFCFL Wall Mounted Folding Ladder 3.5M/11.48FT 12 Steps Home Attic Stairs Pull Down Retractable Loft Ladder Stairs Al-Mg Alloy Attic Access Ladder (White)
- 【High-quality Material】The attic wall ladder staircase is made of aluminum-magnesium alloy material, stable and durable, fashionable and beautiful. The maximum bearing capacity of the wall mounted attic ladder is 1000 lbs.
- 【Wide Application】The wall mounted ladders are ideal for installation and modification of the house,which is suitable for many places, such as home attics, lofts, roofs, basements, warehouses, shops, etc.
- 【Telescopic & Folding Design】The attic ladder features a retractable structure and easy to pull down. When not in use, the ladder saves a lot of space as well. It has 12 steps. Maximum Height: 14.48ft.The ladder stairs can be widely applied to loft and the top of the cottage. It is very convenience to go upstairs and go downstairs.
- 【Wall-Mounted Type】Wall Mounting type loft wall ladder stairs is becoming more and more popular recently because of its simple, elegant, practical, telescopic and small occupied area. Loft wall ladder stairs meet the needs of most people about fashion and concise lifestyle.
- 【Quality Assurance】If you have any questions or quality issue, please feel free to contact us. We will reply to you with 24 hours, and try our best to satisfy your needs.
Additional Info :
3. VEVOR Attic Steps Pull Down 12 Steps Attic Stairs Alloy Attic Access Ladder, Black Pulldown Attic Stairs, Wall-mounted Folding Stairs for Attic, Retractable Attic Ladder with Armrests, 9.8 feet Height
- S Bent Finishing Skeleton: The special S-bent skeleton form and stainless steel thicken rivets on both sides of the attic access ladder make the ladder connection firm to ensure a Max. loading capacity: 660 lbs. Also, the bracket and tread of the attic access ladder are made of high-quality Al-Mg alloy, which are anti-wear and rustproof.
- Space Saver: The attic ladder features a retractable structure with two galvanized Mn-steel springs with high elasticity, easy to pull down. You can fold the stairs when not in use, saving a lot of space. It has a total of 12 stairs, up to 11.2 ft/3.4 m. Whether you are going up or down, our stairs will be there to support you.
- Considerable Details: The loft ladder is equipped with two handrails to make you more secure and reduce fatigue when going upstairs. Besides, the anti-skid rubber pads and widen anti-skid pedal provide excellent stability for you. The pull rod can help you pull down the ladder easier.
- Easy to Assemble: This wall-mounted type attic ladder is easy to install. You can install it directly on the vertical wall next to the ceiling opening. Just follow these simple steps as the picture shows. You will be walking up and down your stairs in no time.
- Various Applications: The compact attic stairs can be used both indoors and outdoors, such as attics, family lofts, garages, roofs, basements, warehouses, shops, etc. They are ideal for home installation and modification. Ensure security anywhere effortless; create new and exciting ways to reach places in your home.
Additional Info :
4. Century WL2211L Attic Ladder, Natural
- CUSTOMIZABLE ELEGANCE: Advanced cylinder design assists easy opening and closing
- CEILING HEIGHT: Fits 7.75-Ft. to 10.25-Ft ceiling heights
- ROUGH OPENING DIMENSIONS: 22-1/2 x 54-inches
- STURDY AND SAFE: Able to hold up to 250 pounds, with reinforced, grooved steps to provide maximum traction. Heavy-duty hinges not only help the ladder unfold smoothly, but they also keep it from wobbling dangerously as you climb
Additional Info :
5. Louisville Ladder 22.5-Inch by 63-Inch Aluminum Attic Ladder, Fits 10′ to 12′ Ceiling Height, 350-Pound Capacity, AL228P
- ROUGH OPENING DIMENSIONS: 22.5-by-63-inches
- CEILING HEIGHT: Fits 10-foot to 12-foot high ceilings; Hook And Pole For Easy Door Opening
- STURDY AND SAFE: Able to hold up to 350 pounds, and its heavy-duty hinges, adjustable feet and an insulated door provide long life and improved functionality
- SUPERIOR STABILITY: Step depth is 3.375 inches, metal hinges limit side to side motion
- QUICK INSTALLATION: The installation kit contains the exclusive EZ hang strap system, plywood shims, 8-7/8’’ roofing nails, aluminum feet, door and instructions for a quick and easy installation
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS STANDARDS: The ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, American National Standards Institute and OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Additional Info :
6. INTBUYING Carbon Steel Attic Ceiling Ladder, 47.24×27.56in Frame Size Loft Wall Stair, Attic Extension Ladder Blue-White 9.8ft Vertial Height 12sets Rubber Anti-Slide Pedals Loading 660LB
- 【Carbon Steel Material/47.24×27.5in Frame Size】This is the attic ladder pull down from the ceiling, Blue-white color Carbon steel material, the wall rough open size is 47.24×27.5inch (120x70cm).The 12sets steps are white and the oval armrests on both sides are blue and white. It is simple, elegant, practical, telescopic and small occupied area.
- 【Max 9.8ft Vertical Height/Ajustable Pedals】The length of the ladder when fully opened is about 11ft and the Max vertical height is 9.8ft(3m). After open, the distance between the foot and the wall is about 4.6ft and the angle is about 60°. The Steps can be removed for installation height below 3m.
- 【S-bend Strengthening Treatment/Loading 660lb】The handrails on both sides of steps adopt S-bend strengthening treatment, the Max loading bear 660lb. Each joint is connected by rivets. The use of thick rivets make the ladder connection more firm and secure.Hydraulic rod and spring let door-closing mute.
- 【Anti-skid Design Pedal/Rubber Antiskid Feet】Pedal size is about 15.7×5.1inch, which is with anti-skid design, so it is more safer to go up and down stairs. Meanwhile double sets rubber antiskid feet, which is not only anti-skid, but also can protect the floor from damage. Rotational door lock become anti-lock and safe.
- 【Simple Operate/Widely Application】Easy to operate, equipped with pull rod, can be easily opened and closed. This retractable loft ladder is a perfect tool to handle the problem of going upstairs and downstairs in places where space is limited, or it is unnecessary to install a fixed stair, such as attics, lofts, roofs, etc.
Additional Info :
7. INTSUPERMAI Attic Ceiling Ladder Retractable Attic Folding Extension Ladder Loft Stairs Ladder Attic Stairs Pull Down Ceiling 13 Loft Steps Mounted Folding Ladder Max 10.5ft Height 27.6×47.2inch White
- 1.√ — Ceiling-mounted Type — This Attic Ceiling Ladder is Ceiling Mounted Type. It CAN NOT be installed on the vertical wall and it should be installed on the ceiling. It can be simply pulled down from the ceiling or put away, which is very convenient.
- 2.√ — 3.2m/10.5ft Height — Maximum vertical height stretched out is 3.2m/10.5ft. Steps: 13; Step Size: 15.7 x 5.1 in.The length of the ladder when fully opened is about 3.5m/11.5ft. After opening, the distance between the support feet and the wall is about 1.4m/4.6ft. If you need a height below 3.2m/10.5ft, you could remove the steps to reduce the maximum height.
- 3.√ — Opening Size — Ceiling Opening Hole Size: 700 x 1200mm/ 27.6 x 47.2 inch. Thickness of the ceiling: 130-250mm/5.12-9.84in. The distance between opening hole and the wall should be greater than 50mm/2in. Please confirm these sizes before ordering.
- 4.√ — Heavy Duty Structure — This attic stairs adopts high quality carbon steel metal. And it has a thicked S-shaped strings design, this scissora stair structure can enhance the bearing capacity, its load-bearing capacity could reach 660 lb/300kg. When it is fully extended, the bottom of the ladder is 1.3-1.4 m (4.3-4.6 ft) away from the wall, which has a certain stability.
- 5.√ — Widely Application — It is suitable for many environments, such as attics, family lofts, garages, roofs, basements, warehouses, shops, etc. Whidely used in company, warehouse, hospital, school, etc. It is ideal for installation and modification of the house, which is suitable for indoor and outdoor home decoration.
8. LITE Aluminum Attic Ladder w/ Aluminum Frame, 375 lbs Capacity, 22 1/2” x 54″, Type IAA, ALP2210
- TOUGH AS NAILS: Its sturdy aluminum frame makes this ladder tough as nails
- ROUGH OPENING DIMENSIONS: 22 ½” x 54″
- CEILING HEIGHT: Fits 7-foot 9-inches to 10-foot 3-inches ceilings.
- STURDY AND SAFE: Able to hold up to 375 pounds. Heavy-duty hinges not only help the ladder unfold smoothly, but they also keep it from wobbling dangerously as you climb
- CUSTOMIZABLE ELEGANCE: Elegant and smooth finish with adjustable spring tension; Ceiling Height Maximum (ft): 10.25
Additional Info :
9. Earlyred Recoil Pull Start Compatible with Briggs Stratton Starter Assembly 692102 492194 808087 Black
- Make sure refer to the third picture for measurements before purchasing it. Please do not purchase if you have not checked the size of the product.
- New and aftermarket recoil starter compatible with briggs stratton engines 692102 808087 492194.
- Made of high quality metal material, very durable; Work with low noise and steady performance.
- It is easy to install and the pull string is easy to retract; Package include: 1 x recoil starter.
- Dimension: 50 x 210mm / 2 inch x 8.25 inch (H x D); Mount Hole Diameter: 6.5mm / 0.2 inch, Mount Hole Distance: 187mm / 7.36 inch, Core Dia.: 53mm / 2.09 inch.
Additional Info :
10. Telescopic Draw Rod for Cordless Roller and Zebra Window Blinds, Cellular Shades, Matte Silver with Light Feel, Pull Blinds Down and Lift Up Easier
- ✔️The draw rod have excellent workmanship, Make of plastic & aluminum. It is sturdy enough to pull heavy curtains and blinds.
- ✔️The draw rod is telescopic from 13 inch to 24inch and has a hook-type attachment at the top, can be easily shortened.
- ✔️Apply to cordless roller, zebra and honeycomb window blinds, Fit for blackout and light filtering shades. Draw rod makes it easier to pull down the blinds, Also can be hooked onto the wall.
- ✔️The telescopic draw rod will pack individually, even if you order one piece, we will deliver it to you ASAP.
Additional Info :
The Ultimate Buying Guide of 11 foot pull down attic stairs
If you are shopping for a 11 foot pull down attic stairs, check out this guide to decide what to buy. This ultimate buying guide for 11 foot pull down attic stairs covers the basics of choosing a product. In simple language, concise and organized in an easy-to-follow format, here are some basic instructions anyone can use as a guide to sound decision-making.
- Choose a product that is made of high-quality materials. This will ensure that it lasts for years and doesn’t need to be replaced.
- Find a product that is easy to use and doesn’t require special training or skills.
- Look for a product that is affordable and fits within your budget.
- Select a product that has good customer reviews and testimonials. This will give you an idea of how well it works in real-life situations.
- Look for a product that comes with a warranty or guarantee. This will give you peace of mind in case anything goes wrong with it.
- Select a product that has a reputation for reliability.
- Choose a durable product to withstand the elements and last for years.
How much do I want to spend?
You first need to decide how much money you want to spend on your new 11 foot pull down attic stairs. You don’t want to go over budget, but it’s also important that you don’t buy something that won’t meet your needs. If you’re only going to use it once in a while or if there aren’t any existing features that will benefit from an upgrade, then it might not be worth spending more on an expensive option. If you’re going to use the 11 foot pull down attic stairs a lot, it’s worth spending a big budget on something that will last longer and work better.
What features do I need?
You should also consider the features that are important to you. If you’re unsure which features matter most, check out the product guide on what makes a good 11 foot pull down attic stairs. With so many features, it can be hard to know which are important and which aren’t. Some features are more important than others, so you should consider how often you’ll use each one before buying anything. If you only want to upgrade because of a single feature that’s not very useful to you, then don’t waste your money. Instead, look for a product with everything else but that one thing.
Do I want a standard or premium model?
Next, you’ll need to decide whether you want a standard or premium version of the 11 foot pull down attic stairs. There are many different products on the market, but they can be generally divided into standard and premium. Standard models tend to be cheaper, while premium versions offer more features at higher prices. The difference between the two types is often in the materials’ quality and how many features they offer. Standard models will generally have fewer features than premium versions, but this may not be an issue if all you want is a basic model.
Is it worth the price tag?
Before you buy 11 foot pull down attic stairs, you must ask yourself: “Is it worth the price?” If you’re spending money on 11 foot pull down attic stairs, it must be worth it. You should never spend money on something that won’t be useful or that you won’t use. If you’re not sure, wait. You may find a better deal later or decide you don’t need it. If you decide it’s worth the price, buy it! You’ll be happy that you did.
How do I know if 11 foot pull down attic stairs is right for me?
When looking for a 11 foot pull down attic stairs, it’s important to think about what you want to get out of it. The best way to do this is to list all the important features for you and then compare the different products on the market. If one feature is most important to you, ensure that the 11 foot pull down attic stairs has that feature. If not, it’s not right for you. To find the perfect product that meets your needs, it’s important to do some research. You can start by reading reviews on sites like Amazon and comparing prices at different stores. If you’re still unsure which product is right for you, ask a friend or family member who owns one!
What is the best brand and model to buy?
There are many brands of 11 foot pull down attic stairs, but not all of them are worth your money or time. The best brand is the one that will give you the most value for your money. When choosing a brand, look at its reputation and reviews from other users like yourself. It’s also important to know what features come with every model and what extra extras you have to pay extra for later down the road. This way, you can make an informed decision about what type of 11 foot pull down attic stairs suits your needs best before making a purchase decision.